- Physics of Uranium based Unconventional Superconductors
- September 29(Fri.) 10:00 - 30(Sat.) 14:00, 2017
J-Physics satellite @ Tokai, Ibaraki
- REIMEI International Workshop: Radionuclides Remediation and Clean-Up
- February 9th-10th, 2017
4 rue Alfred Kastler, 44307 Nantes, France
- The 37th REIMEI Workshop on Frontiers of Correlated Quantum Matters and Spintronics
- Jan 14-16 : iVil (old Richotte), Tokai, Ibaraki
- The 40th Reimei Workshop "Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Fission and Heavy Nuclei"
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), Tokai, Japan 12-13 December 2016
An international workshop : "Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Fission and Heavy Nuclei" will be held on 12-13th December 2016 organized by ASRC of JAEA , Tokai, Japan. The meeting will mainly be devoted to new experimental and theoretical achievements in fission, super-heavy nuclei, nuclear reaction and structure of exotic nuclei.
- The 34th Reimei Workshop "Physics of Heavy-Ion Collsions at J-PARC"
- August 8th and 9th, 2016 in Tokai, Japan
- J-PARC Workshop 2016: From Exotic hadrons to QGP -The 33rd Reimei Workshop-
- Jun 7-10 2016, Inha University
Jungseok Memorial Library 6F Convention Center
- The 28th Reimei Workshop on Radioactive Waste Treatment and Remediation
- February 25-26, 2016, Tokai, Japan
Advanced Science Research Center, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- The 31st Reimei WorkShop on Hadron Physics in Extreme Conditions at J-PARC"
- Jan.18(Mon) - 20(Wed) 2016
- 32nd Reimei Workshop on Frontiers of Condensed Matter Physics
"Spintronics with Antiferromagnets"
- 16-17 November 2015, Katahira Campus, Tohoku University
- The 29th REIMEI and ERATO-SQR Workshop on
"Spin orbit coupling and spin mechanics"
- 23-24 October 2015, Mainz, Germany
- 14th Workshop on Recoil Separator for Superheavy Element Chemistry TASCA 15（TransActinide Separator and Chemistry Apparatus）
- October 23, 2015, GSI, Germany
*The 30th Reimei WorkShop
- 4th Super-PIRE - 26th REIMEI Workshop on Frontiers of Condensed Matter Physics
- May 16 – 22, 2015 TRIUMF, Vancouver, Canada
- An international workshop will be held in Nantes (France)
- at Subatech Laboratoroy the 12th and 13th of January, 2015.
- Progress on J-PARC hadron physics in 2014
- 2F Conference room, Ibaraki Quantum Beam Research Center
162-1, Shirakata, Tokai, Ibaraki 319-1106, Japan
November 30 - December 2, 2014
This workshop is intended to discuss hadron-physics projects at J-PARC among theorists and experimentalists. The workshop will bring together theory and experimental communities to discuss the J-PARC projects, especially recent developments on J-PARC related studies.
- IMR-ASRC 5th REIMEI International Workshop
- Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University, Sendai,Japan
December 4, 2014 - December 5, 2014
The workshop is intended as a meeting of the REIMEI research project "Heavy fermion superconductivity explored by anisotropic magnetic fluctuations in actinide compounds” as well as ICC-IMR project "Pressure studies of strongly correlated electron systems". A variety of topics, such as heavy fermion system, quantum critical phenomena, actinide science, is covered in the workshop. The presentations consist of invited talks and contributed posters.
- 22th ASRC International Workshop " Nuclear Fission and Exotic Nuclei "
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), Tokai, Japan 3-5.December.2014
An international workshop : "Nuclear Fission and Exotic Nuclei" will be held on 3rd-5th December 2014 at JAEA , Tokai, Japan. The meeting will mainly be devoted to new experimental and theoretical achievements in fission, super-heavy nuclei, nuclear reaction and structure of exotic nuclei. Attention will also be given to relevant developments of detectors and new facilities.
- 14th REIMEI Workshop on Spin Currents and Related Phenomena
- Institut Laue Langevin, Grenoble, France 9 - 13 February 2014
- 16th ASRC International Workshop " Nuclear Fission and Structure of Exotic Nuclei "
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), Tokai, Japan 18-20.March.2014
An international workshop : "Nuclear Fission and Structure of Exotic Nuclei" will be held on 18-20 March 2014 at JAEA , Tokai, Japan. The meeting will mainly be devoted to new experimental and theoretical achievements in fission, nuclear transmutation, and structure of exotic nuclei. Attention will also be given to relevant developments of detectors and new facilities.
- 3rd Super-PIRE REIMEI Workshop on Frontiers of Condensed Matter Physics
- March 17 – 21, 2014 Institute of Physics, Beijing, China
- The 5th International Conference on the Chemistry and Physics of the Transactinide Elements
- Urabandai, Fukushima, Japan May 25 (Monday) – 29 (Friday), 2015
This conference is the fifth in a series of conferences dedicated to the recent achievements in chemistry and physics of transactinide elements. The scientific program will cover both theories and experiments of heaviest-element synthesis, nuclear reactions, nuclear structure, chemistry, atomic properties, and other related topics. The previous TAN conferences were held in Seeheim (1999), Napa (2003), Davos (2007), and Sochi (2011).