Nuclear Physics Study
Nuclear Data and Outreaches
- Introduction of Institute (June 21, 2019) : Introduction of Advanced Science Research Center, JAEA, to the Bulletin of Association of Asia Pacific Physics Societies, APPS, co-authored with M. Oka, the Director General of ASRC.
- Outreach workshop for high-school students (Mar. 21, 2019) : Nihonium -Discovery of New Element in Japan- Hiroyuki Koura. (In English)
- Press release (Mar. 29, 2018) : First Direct Mass Measurements of Nuclides around Z=100 with an MRTOF-MS- as co-author. (The link is described in Japanese.)
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Nov. 9, 2017): JAEA Channel "Contributed to the Synthesis of New Element NIHONIUM - The World of Heavy Element Nuclear Science " (In English narration with English subtitles, 9:41)
- New element (Nov 30, 2016): IUPAC approves the name and the symbol of the 113th element as nihonium and Nh. (collaborated since 2001)
- New element (June 6, 2016): IUPAC begins Public Review of nihonium and Nh, the proposed name and symbol for the new element 113 (collaborated since 2001)
- Cover page of JAEA annual report (Mar. 31, 2016): A figure is adopted as the cover page of the JAEA 2015 annual report, 'JAEA R&D Review 2015'.
- Web page open (Jun. 8, 2015) : Web version of 'JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014' was opened.
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Mar. 23, 2015): JAEA Channel "Cosmic Alchemy" (Speaking in Japanese with English subtitles, 5:48)
- Press release (Mar. 12, 2015) : The Newest Nuclear Data in Hands - Completion of a comprehensive portable nuclear decay data map, "JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014" -(The link is described in Japanese.)
We have constructed a folding (A4-size) nuclear chart, "JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014," including the latest experimental (3,150 points) and theoretical (1,578 points) decay data for nuclear science experts and the general public.
- Selected paper (Mar. 5, 2015) : Physics Education (IOP) Highlight of 2014BThe paper is here.
- Interview from Newspaper (Aug. 9, 2014) : Asahi Newspaper, "Imasara Kikenai Plus - Iron"
- Video movie for physics education (Jun. 2014)FThree-dimensional nuclear chart - understanding nuclear physics and nucleosynthesis in stars (Physics Education (IOP), 4:03)
GOTO HOMEPAGE of Hiroyuki Koura