|(Subgroup HP)||(Subgroup HP)|
Mapping of fission fragment mass/charge distributions on the chart of nuclides
Reports on Progress in Physics, 82, 016301 (2018)
Role of multichance fission in the description of fission-fragment mass distributions at high energies
PRL 119, 222501 (2017)
First application of the surrogate ratio method for low energy neutron capture cross section.
The Astrophysical Journal, 848, 98, (2017)
The first fission measurement at the J-PARC
NIM A 856, 133 (2017)
(top left) New method for fission measurement using multi-nucleon transfer reactions
Phys. Lett. B 761, 125 (2016)
(right) Shell effects in fission of proton-rich nuclei 180,190Hg are robust up to high excitation
Phys. Lett. B 748, 89 (2015)
(bottom left) Mystery of the isomeric state in 44S is resolved
Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 032501 (2015)
First ionization potential for Lr
Nature 520, 209 (2015)
- Leading Initiative for Excellent Young Researchers FY2018(LEADER) . (Deadline: 26 of Apr., 2018. passed)
- Recruitment for Research Fellowship in 2018 FY (Enrolled in graduate university is required) (Deadline: 9 of Jan, 2018. passed)
- Leading Initiative for Excellent Young Researchers FY2017(LEADER) Check the link, go to "Publicize the post of FY 2017", and choose "National Research and Development Agency" as Type of Institution and "Mathematical_and_physical_sciences" as area. (Deadline: 25 of Apr., 2017. passed)
- Recruitment for Research Fellowship in 2017 FY (Enrolled in graduate university is required) (Deadline: 9 of Jan, 2017. passed)
- Call for research proposals on the Reimei Research Program 2017 by ASRC (Deadline: 30 of Jan, 2017. passed)
- Recruitment for Research Fellowship in 2016 FY (Enrolled in graduate university is required) (Deadline: 13 of Jan, 2016. passed)
- Call for research proposals on the Reimei Research Program 2016 by ASRC (Deadline: 29 of Jan, 2016. passed)
- Recruitment for Special topic researcher (Fixed-term) (Deadline: 11 of Dec, 2015. passed)
- Recruitment for Postdoctral Fellow (Fixed-term researcher) (Deadline: 24 of July, 2015. passed)
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Mar. 29, 2018): JAEA Channel " The 99th element einsteinium opens the way to the science of heavy elements "
- ASRC Video (APS TV 2018) (Mar. 5, 2018): The video of the American Physical Society presenting the Advanced Science Research Center at JAEA has been released on the APS TV 2018. Our research activities are also featured in the movie.
- JAEA PR magazine (Dec. 28, 2017): The JAEA public relations brochure, "GENKI,” features 'the project of einsteinium, the 99th element." (The link is described in Japanese.)
- Press Release (Nov. 28, 2017): Role of Multichance Fission in the Description of Fission-Fragment Mass Distributions at High Energies (The link is described in Japanese.)
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Nov. 9, 2017): JAEA Channel " Contributed to the Synthesis of New Element NIHONIUM - The World of Heavy Element Nuclear Science "(9:41)
- Workshop (Nov. 7-8, 2017): Workshop for Einsteinium Campaign
- Press Release (Aug. 10, 2017): Research project using the 99th element Einsteinium has started ‐ Collaboration with JAEA and ORNL ‐
JAEA Special Page
(Both of the links are described in Japanese.)
- Outrearch (Aug. 1-Dec. 22, 2017): Exhibition at Information plaza of Ministry of Education, Culture Sports, Science and Technology: Alchemy of the Universe - Nuclear world in view of 3D toy blocks - (The link is described in Japanese.)
- Workshop (Mar. 3-4, 2017): The 8th Workshop on Stop and Slow Radioisotope Beams (SSRI) and Workshop on Science of Superheavy Element in 2017
- Reimei Program of ASRC (Dec. 12-13, 2016): 40th ASRC International Workshop " Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Fission and Heavy Nuclei "
- New element (Nov. 30, 2016): IUPAC approves the name and the symbol of the 113th element as nihonium and Nh. (Two of the HENS gr. are co-authors of this work)
- Press Release (Aug. 26, 2016): A new method to acquire nuclear fission data using heavy‐ion reactions ‐ a way to understand the fission phenomenon ‐
- New element (June 6, 2016): IUPAC begins Public Review of nihonium and Nh, the proposed name and symbol for the new element 113. (Two of the HENS gr. are co-authors of this work)
- Press Release (Mar. 14, 2016): Large-scale nuclear-structure calculations for constraining masses of neutrinos using the K-supercomputer (The link is described in Japanese.)
- Reimei Program of ASRC (Dec. 1-2, 2015): 27th ASRC International Workshop " Nuclear Fission and Structure of Exotic Nuclei "
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Nov. 20, 2015): JAEA Channel " Lawrencium, Element 103 Solves the Puzzle of the Periodic Table "
- Web Page Open (Jun. 8, 2015): Web version of 'JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014' was opened.
- International Conference (May 25-29, 2015): The 5th International Conference on the Chemistry and Physics of the Transactinide Elements (TAN15)
- Press Release (Apr. 9, 2015): Unravelling Relativistic Effects in the Heaviest Actinide Element - The first-time measurement of the first ionization potential of lawrencium (element 103) -
Reprinted by permission from Macmillan Publishers Ltd. Nature Vol. 520, 9 Apeil 2015, copyright 2015..
- Video Movie for Outreach Activity (Mar. 23, 2015): JAEA Channel " Cosmic Alchemy "
(Speaking in Japanese with English subtitles)
- Press Release (Mar. 12, 2015): The Newest Nuclear Data in Hands - Completion of a comprehensive portable nuclear decay data map, "JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014" - (The link is described in Japanese.)
We have constructed a folding (A4-size) nuclear chart, " JAEA Chart of the Nuclides 2014," including the latest experimental (3,150 points) and theoretical (1,578 points) decay data for nuclear science experts and the general public.
- Selected Paper (Mar. 5, 2015): A journal paper on 3D nuclear chart is selected as " Highlight of 2014 " in Physics Education (IOP). The paper is here.