Location: ASRC Conference Hall, Japan Atomic Energy Agency (Tokai, Japan)
Supported by Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC ), JAEA
Organized by the Research Group of Heavy Element Nuclear Science of the ASRC (here)
Scope and subjectsJapan Atomic Energy Agency has the experimental campaign using isotope Es-254 (half-life 276 days), obtained from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL). The material can be used for nuclear physics experiments (fission, structure and reaction) at the JAEA tandem facility in Tokai. Also chemical studies using synchrotron radiation source at the SPring-8 is scheduled. The meeting will mainly be devoted to discuss the experimental plan, as well as related theoretical studies, particularly with a scope to explore the fields of heaviest elements.
- Nuclear structure evolution toward Super-heavy island
- Decay competition of actinide nuclei
- Fission process
- R-process path and U-Th observation
- Nuclear data for energy problem
- Chemical studies
- K. Rykaczewski (ORNL)
- M. Marzena Wolinska-Cichocka (Warsaw Univ.)
- S. Kubono (RIKEN/IMP)
- Y. Aritomo (Kindai Univ)
- S. Tanaka (Kindai Univ.)
- Y. Miyamoto (Kindai Univ.)
- N. Aoi (RCNP, Osaka)
- H. Ohtsu (RIKEN)
- H. Miyatake (KEK)
- Y. Watanabe (KEK)
- M. Wada (KEK/RIKEN)
- N. Iwasa (Tohoku Univ.)
- T. Tanaka (Kyushu Univ./RIKEN)
- C.J. Lin (CIAE)
- H. Jia (CIAE)
- I. Tsekhanovcich (Univ. Bordeaux)
- A. Kashihara (U. Tsukuba)
- A. Andreyev (U. York/JAEA)
- JAEA members
ProgramProgram is here.
AccommodationTokai dormitory of J-PARC is available.
Those who wish to stay here should contact to one of the chairs.
Social dinnerSocila dinner is planned in the evening 7 Nov. (about 5,000 Yen).
Co-chair and contactFor those who want to participate the workshop, please contact us:
- K. Nishio (email@example.com)
- M. Asai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- K. Tsukada (email@example.com)