Note on Basic Science
Vol.24 No.1 （Mar.2018)
- Sadamichi Maekawa
About “Notes of Basic Science”
- Sonoko Watanabe(Executive Director, Japan Atomic Energy Agency)
“What color is the future of atomic energy?”
- Atsushi Toyoshima
"Group interview with foreign researchers working at ASRC"
- Kentaro Hirose(Research Group for Heavy Element Nuclear Science)
"Nuclear split in fission"
- Kohei Tokunaga(Research Group for Interfacial Reaction-Field Chemistry)
"Effective Removal of Selenite and Selenate Ions from Aqueous Solution by Barite(BaSO4)"
- Katsuhisa Nishio(Research Group for Heavy Element Nuclear Science)
"Einsteinium: Element 99"
- Yoshinori Haga(Research Group for Materials Physics for Heavy Element Systems)
"Conference Report: ACTINIDES 2017"
- Satoshi Yasuda(Research Group for Nanoscale Structure and Function of Advanced Materials)
"Research on Institute & University"
- Kouki Nakata(Research Group for Spin-energy Transformation Science Group)
"Research at University of Basel in Switzerland"
- Philipp Gubler(Research Group for Hadron Nuclear Physics)
"Extending the flavor frontier － strange and charm quarks in nuclear matter －"