Note on Basic Science
Vol.23 No.1 （Feb.2017)
- Sadamichi Maekawa
About “Notes of Basic Science”
- Yukitoshi Miura (Executive Director, Japan Atomic Energy Agency)
“Expectations for Basic Research”
- Shinsaku Kambe (Group Leader of Research Group for Materials Physics of Heavy Element Systems)
"Physical properties of actinides are interesting!"
- Mamoru Matsuo (Research Group for Spin-energy Transformation Science)
"Spin-current generation from liquid-metal ﬂow"
- Yuki Fukaya (Research Group for Nanoscale Structure and Function of Advansed Materials)
"Asymmetric structure of germanene"
- Makoto Oka (Group Leader of Research Group for Hadron Nuclear Physics)
"Theoretical Physics Institute (TPI) Kicked Oﬀ"
- Hirochika Naganawa (Research Group for Interfacial Reaction Field Chemistry)
"Studies of liquid-liquid systems in research group for interfacial reaction ﬁeld chemistry"
- Jiří Pospíšil (Research Group for Materials Physics for Heavy Element Systems)
"Interplay between magnetism and superconductivity in orthorhombic compounds"
- Jun’ichi Ieda (Research Group for Spin-energy Transformation Science)
"Das Lebens und die Forschung in Deutschland"
- Tetsuya K. Sato (Research Group for Heavy Element Nuclear Science)
"Measurement of the ﬁrst ionization potential of lawrencium, element 103"