Note on Basic Science
Vol.21 No.1 （Dec.2013)
- Sadamichi Maekawa
About “Notes of Basic Science”
- Shojiro Matsuura (President, Japan Atomic Energy Agency)
"Expectations for advanced research and developmentr"
- Atsuo Kawasuso (R.G. for Spin-Polarized Positron Beam)
"Observation of electron spin using positron beam"
- Jun’ichi Ieda (R.G. for Condensed Matter Theory)
"Spinmotive Force ? Beyond Faraday’s Law"
- Shiro Entani (R.G. for Molecular Spintronics)
"Elucidation of Spin State of Conduction Electrons in Graphene"
- Hiroyuki Koura (R.G. for Reactions Involving Heavy Nuclei)
"Outreach Activity: 3-D chart of the nuclid"
Message from Director General
- Student Interview
- Hiroyuki Chudo
(R.G. for Spin Manipulation and Material Design by Combining Spintronics and High-Speed Rotation Technique)
"The circumstances until we succeed in observation of the nuclear Barnett effect"